Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Update

SO I realize I haven't written on this thing called a blog in like two years. Besides going on facebook and instagram I really don't do this whole social media thing. I have probably been on pinterest 10 times the 5 or more years I've had it. Other than starting a couple new jobs, moving from the place I lived for 5 years (yes its about time right) and adding a brand new nephew into the mix(yes that makes three now) everything's pretty much the same. My newest adventure as of lately was going home to for two whole weeks (When was the last time that actually happened?)Everything was perfect and wonderful until I got sick the last week I was there (thanks dad). Overall though it was ta great trip I am extremely blessed to have such great friends and family in my life. Life is a journey and learning how to become the best person through trials and experiences is one of the greatest things in life. I admit I'm not at all perfect but the Savior Jesus Christ provides a way for me to develop into my full potential in which I have the uttermost gratitude. My new goal for 2015 is to be more positive and look on the bright side of things. As stressful as life can be sometimes, its always important to take a step back and enjoy every day for what it is worth. Enjoy life Liz

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for updating! Being more positive and looking for the bright side changed my life a few years ago. I realized I never had bad days, just hard moments in my days. I could always find some small good things in an otherwise horrible time. Good to hear from you Liz!

    ReplyDelete