Sunday, November 6, 2011

About time

Here is what has been happening in my life lately. My birthday was so wonderful. I not only had an awesome birthday party with my amazing extended family, but also so friends threw my birthday. My real birthday was on a Wednesday. I had to work that day, so there was not much celebrating going on. My good friend Rachel threw me a small birthday party that night. I spent Thursday shopping spending some of my birthday money. That night, there was another party with a bunch of ward members. Also this talk about celebrating is making me tired. I am still loving work. It has started getting so cold. Bring on the winter clothes. I am excited about the holidays. That's is all for now

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a happy birthday! Isn't it nice to know how loved you are?

    ReplyDelete